EXCLUSIVE! With the best-selling author Boris Diekmann.
Participating in this uniquely engaging 2-day offsite, will allow you to experience, reconnect with and explore some of the universal principles and inner capacities that enable you to access your innate best self more often, awaken healthier energy in others – at work, at home or in your community – and help nurture a healthy culture in your team and organization on daily basis. If you are a Senior Leader in your organization, this workshop will help you being even more often a “Chief Energy Officer”.
Leaders who have participated in this workshop often report that they found it highly relevant to their work, truly rewarding, transformative, inspiring or at times even life changing. You will leave with:
- a community of new friends and meaningful connections
- heightened awareness of the role of your thoughts, moods and energy
- personal insights into your own though habits that co-create your reality and results
- proven, practical and universal ideas to lead like a “Chief Energy Officer”
- a signed copy of “Chief Energy Officer”
- your personal Strengths Finder profile
- memories of meaningful, joyful, lighthearted momentsHis book inaugural book “Chief Energy Officer” had been released September 2019. It quickly became an international amazon bestseller has been entered into the “The Business Book Awards 2020” in the UK. “Chief Energy Officer” takes readers on unique journey and helps leaders look at their role through the dimension of human energy.
This workshop is aimed at Senior Leaders from any function or industry who continue to explore how else, in order to implement the purpose, strategic direction and respective changes in their organization, they can
- thrive and be at their best more often, and help others to do the same
- transform the energy and spirit in their team
- nurture a healthy culture in their organization from the top
You will also be invited to a follow-up zoom-meeting approximately 6 weeks after the workshop to reconnect with your fellow participants, grow further from hearing and sharing real life experiences and insights since our gathering, and have a safe space for reflections and nurture the relationships that were built.
More info about the journey here.
About time and space: When & where
Venue: Dolce Hotels and Resorts, La Hulpe (near Brussels), Belgium
Recommended arrival: Mon, 30th March, late afternoon or evening
Workshop begin: Tue, 31st March 2020, 08:30
Workshop end: Wed, 1st April 2020, 16:30
Price includes VAT, accomodation, catering, workshop materials, your own signed copy of "Chief Energy Officer"
Not included: transportation to Belgium and to the venue